Announcing a call for photography for use in our new web site and printed materials. We’re looking for incredible imagery that will serve as the true content of our new web site. Whether it’s of large-scale art, images of burning projects, your art projects, your theme camp, or related to the artistic endeavors of the community, we’d love to see it. While we’d prefer that images were taken at the Central Florida regional events, if it’s related to art, building community, and our collective passions, send it.
Here are a few tips that should help us.
- If your photos contain recognizable people, please have their permission, and ability to secure written permission for use before submitting.
- Send up to 25 images in JPG format
- Watermark the images across the image
- For each photo please provide us with the photographer name, image creation date, location, image subject (name of art piece or persons in the photo) and if possible an image caption. If you’re a professional photographer and embed these in your file header great. If that sounded greek to you, just use the body of the email to include the information for each attached file.
- For each image submitted, advise if it’s offered as a gift, creative commons with attribution, or copyrighted (filed copyright exists) image
- Photos should be a minimum of 1920 pixels wide
Should we determine that we’d like to use one, or many of your images, we will contact you to determine proper licensing and use agreements. At no point will these photos be used without your express permission. At no point will these photos be sold.
As this is an ongoing project, there are no deadlines.
Until we can create a better method of submission with image upload and acknowledgement, please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your contributions.